Ideally located on the Mediterranean coast, between the massifs of the Esterel and Tanneron, Mandelieu La Napoule offers a fantastic setting for a unique destination in the heart of the Côte d’Azur midway between Saint Tropez and the Italian border.
Mandelieu-La Napoule Mediterranean coastline resort, brings together all the strengths of a beach resort destination to be enjoyed by young and old alike.
The city derives its legacy and its heritage from its double identity as the mimosa capital with the cultivation of this beautiful flower on the hills overlooking its district of Capitou and of the history of its coastline, which since the start of the 20th century has offered all the wintering wealth of the Coast, with its beaches and its infrastructure dedicated to stylish sports!
The high gastronomy is of course also very quickly introduced particularly with the famous establishment L’Oasis, Relais Gourmand, 2 stars in the Guide Rouge, which is one of the most famous on the Côte d’Azur.
What to see :
- Le Château de La Napoule (fondation d’art) visites guidées toute l’année.
- Les promenades en mer d’avril à octobre "la Corniche d’or" et "les îles de Lérins".
- Promenades guidées toutes les semaines sur le bord de mer et sur le San Peyre
- Randonnées commentées dans l’Estérel, une fois par semaine en été
- Excursions en autocar durant le mois de février
- Dans le massif de Tanneron, "toute l’histoire du mimosa…"
With its 3 km of coastline, the resort offers to its visitors seven beaches, some beaches with fine sand and the other coves with red rocks characteristics of the Esterel massif. All carefully maintained, a daily check of the quality of the bathing water is carried out in the summer, in order to ensure the safety of bathers and participate in the sustainable protection of the coastline. Safe beaches, clean beaches, beaches with all comforts for a relaxing, worry-free holiday!
Hofborg concierge and services advise :
- L’Oasis for gastronomy (2 stars on Michelin book) Mandelieu la Napoule
- La Brocherie for sea food specialities Mandelieu la Napoule
- L’or Bleau hôtel Yaktsa Théoule sur mer
- L’étoile des mers hôtel Mriramar beach Théoule sur mer