Internet : Yes

Alarm : Yes

Safety box : Yes

Garage : Yes

Parking : Yes

Dependences : Yes

Distance to the sea : 20 m

Add to my selection Download or print PDF file Request a call

Magnificent villa completely renovated , located in the famous private domain of the Parcs de St Tropez.

PrevNext

Majestic seaside property in Saint-Tropez, this unique villa is a rare gem offered for seasonal rental. Nestled in the prestigious private domain of Les Parcs, this exceptional residence has been meticulously designed by an internationally acclaimed team of architects and designers.

The villa offers a luxurious experience with its 6 lavishly appointed bedrooms. The master suite, featuring two bathrooms, is an ultimate haven of tranquility, while the 5 other bedrooms provide unparalleled comfort with their own en-suite bathrooms. A guest WC adds a touch of convenience to this exquisite residence.

The designer kitchen, elegant lounge, refined dining room, and the fitness area equipped with a modern gym complete the interior space of the villa. Luxurious materials used in the design, bespoke furniture, and carefully selected works of art add an artistic dimension to this unique abode.

The highlights of the villa include expansive covered terraces offering breathtaking views, a heated infinity pool, beautiful landscaped gardens, and direct access to the sea. For an extra touch of sophistication, the property is equipped with a private helipad and state-of-the-art security systems, ensuring peace of mind for its occupants.

A D D I T I O N A L I N F O R M A T I O N :

• Spacious Grounds: The villa is situated on an expansive 5154 m2 plot, providing ample space for privacy and tranquility amidst beautifully landscaped gardens.

• Luxurious Living Space: With an impressive area of 400 m2 of carefully designed living space, the villa ensures a harmonious blend of comfort and sophistication.

• Exquisite Finishes: Collaborating with renowned interior designers, every detail reflects the pinnacle of quality, with sumptuous materials such as stone, marble, and parquet flooring enhancing the aesthetic.

• Elegant Bathrooms: Indulge in designer bathroom suites that create a spa-like experience within your own private sanctuary.

• Culinary Excellence: The fully equipped designer kitchen, furnished by Bulthaup, stands as a testament to culinary sophistication.

• Custom Furnishings: Immerse yourself in a world of bespoke furniture and made-to-measure soft furnishings that enhance the overall ambiance, creating an atmosphere of unparalleled luxury.

• Artistic Touch: Fine and decorative art adorn the villa, adding a touch of culture and refinement to the living spaces.

T E C H N O L O G I C A L A D V A N C E S :

• Integrated Audio/Visual System: Experience seamless entertainment with a fully integrated audio/visual system throughout the property.

• Advanced Security: The villa is equipped with a comprehensive security and alarm system, providing peace of mind and ensuring the safety of its occupants.

• High-Speed Connectivity: Stay connected with high-speed WiFi internet, powered by fiber optics, enabling efficient communication and connectivity.

• Convenient Access: The property features an electric entrance gate, combining convenience with security for a hassle-free entry and exit.

• Climate Control: Enjoy year-round comfort with a reversible air-conditioning/heating system and underfloor heating, providing a personalized climate control experience.

These additional features further elevate this villa, making it a haven of sophistication, comfort, and technological excellence.

Add a property to your selection

You must be registered in order to add a property to your selection.